DIY-ers of the Day!
Meet Karen and Rob, our DIYers of the day!
1. What is the name of your business?
2. What kind of items do you make?
We make custom metal wall designs from whimsical to fine art.
3. How long have you been creating metal art?
We have been creating handmade Metal Art for over a decade. We started with local craft festivals in 2004 and then started our online presence in 2011
4. Where can individuals find your products?
Please visit us at https://www.etsy.com/shop/BKcreations1
5. Is there a specific process you go through to create your products?
When designing a piece of art we look to see what is current in the marketplace and also design based on the needs of our clients asking for custom/personalized one of a kind piece.
6. What do you enjoy most about creating metal art?
The wonderful thing about owning a small business is we rarely experience the same day twice. The most satisfying thing for us is being able to help our clients turn their vision of a personalized custom project into a finished design. We get immense personal enjoyment when we see the artwork completed and afterward get feedback from our client that the design has exceeded their expectations. We thrive on feedback, it propels and inspires us.