Certified Welding and Marking Solutions for Nuclear and Military Specifications
Unlike most low corrosion markers, which rely upon a typical analysis only, our Certified products are the industry’s only line of individually lot analyzed, certified and traceable industrial marking solutions. Using a 3rd party testing facility, every batch of our Certified products is tested and certified to meet the most stringent U.S. and international nuclear and military specifications.
• All products are in stock, eliminating testing and certification lead-time
• Every marker is imprinted with a lot code for traceability
• Full analysis and certificate is available for viewing or download at www.markal.com
All Certified Markal products are approved to meet
the following nuclear and military specifications:
• RDT F-7-3T • MIL – STD-2041D
• EDF PMUC • U.S. Navy C3070
All Certified Markal products are confirmed to meet
the following levels of corrosive chemicals:
• <200 ppm total halogens
• <250 ppm each low melting point metals
• <300 ppm total low melting point metals
• <200 ppm sulfur
Certified Valve Action® Paint Marker
Permanent liquid paint marker with valve actuated tip for smooth, continuous marking. The fast-drying, wear-resistant formula is xylene-free to reduce health risks, and certified safe for stainless steel and other super alloys.
• Weather-, water-, and UV-resistant
• Marking Range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
• For the Certified Valve Action Paint Marker Product Page, please click here.
Ideal for pre-heating, post-weld heat treating, interpass temperature monitoring, stress-relieving and annealing . Sticks quickly melt when proper temperature rating is reached, and certified safe for stainless steel and other super alloys.
• Accurate to within ±1% of rated temperature
• Meets ANSI/ASME Code B32.1 & B31.3, AWS DI.I and ASME Code Sec. I, III, and VII, NIST Traceable
• For the Certified Thermomelt Product Page, please click here.